Kombi MOB, Søk og redningslag og HLO repetisjonskurs med Webinar
Target GroupPersons who have tasks in, or related to, search and rescue teams, HLO and MOB boats.
The course satisfies the requirements set by Norwegian Oil and Gas for repetition and maintenance of basic knowledge.
ObjectiveUpdate and maintain knowledge, skills and attitudes within their emergency preparedness function in or related to search and rescue teams, HLO and MOB.
Course Contents1 day will be completed via Webinar, the other 3 days at the course center you are registered for.
In addition, the course is mainly given practical exercises where brief and debrief are given great weight.
During the course the following is reviewed:
- Tactical teamwork.
- Weather reporting, communication and routines.
- Emergency situations and normal operations on helicopter decks.
- Maneuvering and search exercises with MOB boat in daylight.
- Parts of the course can be completed in English.
- Smoke diving.
- Dangerous cargo.
- Protective equipment.
- Recovery of injured personnel at sea.
- Extinguishing techniques.
- Aviation fuel.
- Launching and raising of MOB boat.
- Use of compass and calculation of distance sailed.
If you need night driving, this is ordered in a separate module separately.
PrerequisitesSearch and rescue team basic course, HLO basic course and MOB basic course.
Personnel who have a smoke diver function in search and rescue teams must submit valid documentation that the health examination and physical tests (fitness test and strength requirements). Ref. Norwegian Oil and Gas’ guide.
ExaminationWritten exam on Awareness Training, Dangerous Load.
At the end of the course, participants receive a course certificate for each course.