- First Aiders and Nurses working offshore.
- Dedicated personnel with heartstarters available at their workplace.
ObjectivePut the delegate in a position where they are able to start CPR and use semi-automatic heartstarters safely and effectively when a sudden heart failure occurs, or when an accident happens and the injured falls unconcious.
- Device functions and safety guidelines.
- Step-by-step exercise in treatment according to the treatment plan.
- Rules of delegation.
- Practical tasks – different scenarious with a training simulator and CPR dolls.
- Plan of action.
- CPR with simple aids.
PrerequisitesBasic knowledge of CPR.
ExaminationPractical evaluation of each delegate.