Crowd and Crisis management with E-learning
Target GroupMaritime Industry / Industry
ObjectiveGive the participants basic knowledge and skills about the principles of management and organization of large gatherings of personnel in a crisis situation. The topics covered by the course include:
- Accident potential.
- Aspects of crowd management.
- Effective communication and crisis communication.
- Factors that influence human behavior.
- Effective management in emergency situations – 8 practical exercises.
- Alarm instructions and safety plan.
- Handling people who need special assistance.
- Stress and stress management.
- Use of internal and external resources.
Course ContentsThe course contains lectures, group work, practical exercises/modelling. After the end of the teaching, the certificate-giving exam is held in accordance with STCW A-V/2.
PrerequisitesUpon registration, the participant will receive a link to e-learning. This must be completed before attending the course.
ExaminationWritten test with given answer options.